Book 178: "Rogue: Going Rogue"

I went as Rogue for Halloween this year. So for inspiration,  I read this Rogue graphic novel/ comic. I'm really glad I did. I haven't read many X-Men graphic novels or comic books (my knowledge coming solely from the my brother and father, the cartoon, and the recent movies). Rogue has always been one of my favorite X-Men, so I thought she'd be a great place to start.

This is not her origin story. She has been an X-Men for quite a while and is already in love with Gambit. This also does not cover her escapades with the X-Men. These are stories that happen completely outside of that role for her.

Overall, I don't have a lot to say. It was well-written, well-drawn, and really fun and interesting to read. If the X-Men and comics are your thing, it's definitely worth your time.

Comments